Pages

Monday, June 4, 2012

My Collection, Swatched: Julep Sienna

Julep Sienna is a metallic champagne, gold color. I am usually not a fan of this type of finish, but this color is gorgeous!  I love the metallic/foil finish on this one because it does not show too many brushstrokes.   I would recommend using a ridgefiller basecoat with this polish to get the most perfect finish.  The image shows two coats of the color, which is all you need for full opacity.  I fell in love with this polish once I went outside, it has a beautiful shine in sunlight. 






This is outdoors, in the shade.

This is outdoors, in the shade.

This is outdoors in sunlight.


This is outdoors in sunlight.


Color: Julep Sienna
Base Coat: Orly Top to Bottom
Top Coat: Orly top to Bottom

No comments:

Post a Comment