Pages

Saturday, June 9, 2012

My Collection, Swatched: Julep Olivia

Julep Olivia is a dark brown creme polish with a glossy finish.  I don't know if it was just my bottle, but the formula on this one was not as nice as all my other Juleps.  This one is goopy and thick and difficult to work with at times.  It kept pulling at the nail bed each time I applied another stroke and looks uneven even after topcoat.  Other than that, it is a gorgeous color.  I am partial to dark browns, I own a lot of them because they were accumulated during my quest for the perfect brown (which I am still looking for).  The following pictures are 2 coats of polish with base coat and top coat.


This image is indoors with flash.


Indoors with flash.


Indoors with flash. 




Color: Julep Olivia
Base Coat: Orly Top to Bottom
Top Coat: Orly Top to Bottom

No comments:

Post a Comment