Pages

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Still Here . . . Sorry!

For everyone that is reading this, sorry I have been away for the last couple weeks.  I had a culmination of school, work, and family things to deal with.  My summer semester just ended (whew! so happy) so I do not have any assignments until the end of August, when I have to start researching my Thesis- which I am actually really excited about because it means I am almost done with my degree.  I also recently went to a wedding (one my cousin's, it was in D.C.), which was fabulous and I had a great time, but it left almost no time for my blog.  I have a pic of my mani from the wedding to show you as well.  I also had some family visiting from overseas, it is so great to see people after such a long time (3 years) and see how much they have grown and changed.

What is really awful is that I had all my Zoya's ready to go except for a few posts, and I just didn't get around to scheduling them.  So, I will be fixing that issue in the next couple days.  Another thing I wanted to add is that I actually bought a few more Zoya polishes so I will be adding swatches of those as well.


Sorry again!

xoxo-H

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I just stumbled upon your wonderful blog! I hope you don't mind but I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger award (I'm pretty new to blogging - and the subsequent awards that come with it!)

    Here's a link to my post about it! Keep up the great work! :)

    http://rrnails.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete