Pages

Saturday, June 30, 2012

My Collection, Swatched: Nina Ultra Pro Spun Sugar

Spun Sugar is a light pink/beige/cream color with a soft shimmer running through.  The shimmer is not visible on the nail, but adds some depth to the color.  Overall this is a great neutral color that leans a bit warm.  I would say this is very work appropriate, not something I am usually a fan of, but I love this color.  The formula is a bit thick, but very easy to work with and the color is opaque in 2 coats.  Honestly, I love this brand, and I wish I owned more of them.  Nina Ultra Pro is availabe at Sally Beauty Supply, and is pretty affordable.  They come in awesome colors, including lots of neons and duochromes. 


This is indoors with flash

Indoors, flash

Indoors, flash

Outdoors, no flash



Color: Nina Ultra Pro Spun Sugar
Base Coat: Orly Top to Bottom
Top Coat: Orly Top to Bottom

No comments:

Post a Comment