Pages

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

My Collection, Swatched: Zoya Phoebe (Day 2)

Happy 4th of July to everyone in the U.S.A.!  Hope you enjoy the holiday and see some amazing fireworks.  This will be my daughter's first Independence Day celebration, so I have an outfit picked out for her-can't wait to take some pictures.


Today I have another matte color for you!  This is Zoya Phoebe, also from the Mod Mattes collection, but unfortunately, I do not see this on the Zoya site anymore :( I picked a blue for today in honor of the holiday. 

The formula on this was good, I only needed 2 coats, the second to cover some patchiness.  The color is so great, a bright aqua blue.  The shimmer that runs through this gives it that velvet finish again, and it somehow makes this color glow.  I love it!  Again, this one does stain pretty badly, but so worth it. 

Indoors, no flash.

Outdoors, no flash.

Indoors, flash

Outdoors, no flash.

Color: Zoya Phoebe
No Base/Top Coat

2 comments:

  1. I really like this blog post and Thanks for the information about.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you liked it, and thanks for visiting!

      Delete