Pages

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Green Ombre with Kleancolor

Hey everyone, Happy Sunday!  Today I am sharing an ombre mani from KleanColor.  I used all the colors from the Green Addicts Mini Collection.  I picked up this set recently at Ross because I thought they would work great for this type of manicure.  Scroll down to see how it turned out. 



The colors (L-R): Green Grass, Mystic Grass, Jazz Olive, Melon Green, TLC, and Starry Meteor.








And then I added the glitter to the ring finger.  The glitter has holographic round glitter and bar glitter. 


The application was great for all of these colors except the neon color called TLC.  That one was a bit streaky and thick.  The formula on this was fine, although I did get a few dents in kelly green color called Grass Green. 

You can purchase this set on the brand's website here.


Color: KleanColor Green Addicts
Base Coat: Orly Top to Bottom
Top Coat:  Orly Top to Bottom

No comments:

Post a Comment