Pages

Sunday, May 27, 2012

My Collection, Swatched: Butter London No More Waity, Katie

Butter London No More Waity, Katie is a light purple jelly with small purple glitter.  The name of this polish refers to the lovely Kate Middleton (do you all love her style as much as I do?!) and her, at the time, engagement to Prince William.  Incidentally, this is the color I was wearing when I ended up going to the hospital to have my baby.  The baby couldn't wait either.  Now back to the nail polish.



This image is indoors with flash.


This image is in indirect sunlight. you can see the patchy spots where the glitter did not coat very well. 

This image is outdoors without flash.  The bald spots are extremely obvious, I would recommend using a base color with this to prevent this look. 

The pictures show three coats of the polish with base and top coat.  This polish does become mostly opaque after three coats, but has a rough finish due to the glitter.  If you do not enjoy that, then one or two coats of a good top coat should fix that right up. 

Butter London No More Waity, Katie
Base Coat: Orly Top to Bottom
Top Coat: Orly Top to Bottom

No comments:

Post a Comment