Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Recent Purchases: Sally Hansen Salon Effects

I recently visited my local Target and Walmart and found some great deals on the Sally Hansen Salon Effects line.  I have never tried out these products before, but I have seen other people post about them and they sound great.  I loved the new Spring  line that came out, and I wanted to try them out.  I found them on clearance and I decided now was the best time.  Once I actually use these, I will let you know how they work out and make a post to show you what they look like. 

 I picked these two up at Target.  I love the colors!  The butterfly ones have a shimmery finish to them. 

 I also picked up the matching nail files! 



 Later in the same week, I went to Wally world and found these on clearance.  There is a cheetah, leopard, and a lace pattern.  The animal prints are shimmery as well.  The cheetah  print (to the left) is actually ombre: some are red/orange some are green/blue. 

I also found this pedicure set, hounds tooth pattern.  I am not sure if I will actually use it for a pedicure or if I will just use these on my fingernails as well, I figure I can get a couple uses out of them.  The only problem being that the smallest pieces are actually VERY skinny, so I do not know which finger they will actually fit!


Have any of you tried these out? Let me know how your manicures or pedicures turned out!  Have you found these on clearance at your local stores?  Thanks for visiting :)

-Huda

No comments:

Post a Comment