Pages

Monday, May 21, 2012

My Collection, Swatched: Julep Zoe

Julep Zoe is a burnished copper/bronze color with a metallic finish.  The polish covers in two coats, but does show some brushstrokes, so I would recommend being careful with this color.  While I am not a big fan of metallic finishes, I do like the color of this one because it is unique and unlike anything else I own. 


This image is outdoors without flash. The picture shows a lot more orange than is visible in real life.  The polish has more of a bronze tone to it, like the bottle image above.



This is indoors without flash. This image is a better representation of how it looks in real life, but still showing a lot of orange.



Color: Julep Zoe
Base Coat: Orly Top to Bottom
Top Coat: Orly Top to Bottom

No comments:

Post a Comment