Pages

Monday, May 7, 2012

My Collection, Swatched: Butter London Saucy Jack

Butter London Saucy Jack is a creme deep, wine red color with a glossy finish.  The swatches show three coats of the polish with base and top coat. 





 This is Saucy Jack indoors with flash.  The color is showing up brighter than real life.  Also, it looks like there is visible nail line, but I promise that this does not show up in person.  The color is very opaque and covers completely with three coats. 


 This is Saucy Jack outdoors in sunlight, without flash.



The first time I swatched this color, I was completely disappointed with the formula.  It was streaky and patchy, and I gave up trying to make it look nice.  I recently decided to try it out again, and I fell in love.  I realized the first try was mostly due to poor application technique.  The formula is a bit thick, but if you wait for each coat to dry, it will build to full opacity. 

Butter London Saucy Jack
Base Coat: Orly Top to Bottom
Top Coat: Orly Top to Bottom

No comments:

Post a Comment