Pages

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Introduction

Let me tell you a little about myself.

I am a happily married mom of a 2 month old and a student working on my Master.  I also have a confession to make: I am obsessed with everything that has to do with nail polish.  I love to look at swatches, I love to hold the bottles, I love to paint my nails with new colors, and I love to stare at my collection and rearrange/reorganize everything on a regular basis. 

A few months back, I asked my husband to build me a wooden nail polish rack because I felt that it would be sturdier than the acrylic ones you find online on retailers websites.  He built it and then he told me that I should have plenty of room for my collection.  After I placed all the bottles from my collection at the time on the rack, I had filled up every bit of space.  I did not even have space for my base coats and top coats and mini bottles.  Now I am working my way to filling a second rack (!). 

The reason I started this blog is so that I can share my love of nail polish and beauty products with the rest of the community on here: with everyone else as obsessed as I am with reading other beauty/nail polish/nail art blogs.  I also wanted to be able to share swatches and information on the colors I own because I know how difficult it is to decide what to buy without seeing it on the nail first.  I love this stuff, and I hope you enjoy what I have to share! Please feel free to leave comments or ask questions, I would love to hear from you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment